Electric Service Checklist
_Contact Bedford Rural Electric - Make sure to contact us prior to any upgrades, new construction, or any electrical changes to your service.
_Contact your Electrical Inspector - Your electrical inspector must approve your service installation. Please contact your electrical inspector and discuss any requirements before you install your service components.
_Call Before You Dig - PA One Call System - Contact Pennsylvania One Call before you do any excavation. You can call (800) 242-1776 and visit the website at www.pa1call.org.
_New Service / Member Forms - The first link, "New Service Letter", will explain the forms listed below. Please review it first.
- New Service Letter
- Right of Way Easement Form
- Tax Form
- Tax Exempt Form (if applicable)
- Credit Report Authorization Form
- Membership Application Form Personal / Business
- Affidavit of Identity Form
- Water Heater Agreement for Load Management Form
- Energy Load Form
- EZ-Pay Enrollment (Optional)
- EZ-Pay Enrollment Form (Optional)
Take a look at the electric programs we offer to our membership.
Have an Emergency?
If you experience an outage or emergency that we need to be aware of please contact us at our emergency number.